Saturday, September 27, 2014

InstaNatural’s Niacinamide Cream Serum - Review:

I am a big InstaNaturals fan. I love all their products and so far no bad things to say. I've been using Niacinamide serum by InstaNatural for a few weeks now. A daily moisturizer infused with vitamin B3. It can be used on all skin types, absorbs quickly. Give’s a healthy glow. Nice creamy texture, non-oily. It firms the skin. Awesome that it comes in an easy pump bottle. The smell is very mild, almost unnoticeable. It absorbed very quickly and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy. In fact, my skin felt very soft. I have noticed that it has helped with my dry bumpy skin on my face mainly the chin (not able to see the bumps but can feel them with my hands). I would recommend these products based on the fact that they do what they promise and I am super impressed with the quality you get for the price!


As for the Emu Oil, I used it on my feet and legs where my skin is really dry. It made my skin is so soft! For an oil, it is not greasy at all.

Description on Tomoson:
Youthful  //  Firm  //  Fair Skin

InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum is well tolerated by all skin types!
• Can be used on normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin.
• Lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly.
• Achieve a youthful appearance.
• Gain clear, smoother and brighter skin.

Niacinamide / Vitamin B3 Cream Moisturizer has many benefits:

1) Great for moisturizing the skin naturally
2) Has acne fighting ingredients
3) Skin lightening benefits
4) Firms & Plumps the skin
5) Helpful for Hyperpigmentation


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM2f5ded2601f1390ea5ee161075628728" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment