Monday, June 23, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner - Review:



$19 Value - Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner - Deeply Hydrating and Nourishing on Scalp & Hair Review.

I like the Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner. I like that it feels weightless and leaves my hair feeling soft.
It is suppose to be for men and women but for me I like the smell but it seems like it's more for a man. The scent to me is between baby powder and a musk. It hydrated my hair nicely and the scent stays noticeable in my hair for days after I use it but it is not as strong as when you first put the conditioner in your hair. I left it in my hair for 3-5 minutes as I did my other things. (only one way to see how long a scent will linger for and how strong. I do have to say that it did help with my dry scalp but with continued use I think it would help even more.

The conditioner itself is very easy to use, has a nice smell (but more for a man), weightless and is creamy and has a nice texture.

I recommend this to my male friends and family. My husband will like this.

(*Note: Pictures to come soon, have to fix my camera.)


(the details here are right from the source on Tomoson)
Item description:

Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.

Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.

Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp. 

Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.

Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. 

This Review of Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner brought to you by Ask-Mama Reviews.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment