Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap - Review:

At first, I thought it would be like a harsh exfoliating bar soap but it compares to nothing like any harsh bar of soap. This Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap product has a nice fragrance not too strong or harsh, a nice clean smell. The smell is strong as you open the box but mild and soothing when you use it. The lather is rich, smooth and pleasant. No soap residue, it lathers on nice and rinses off completely. I Love Adovia Products, they are all so amazing and this Bar soap doesn't disappoint...

   
  *Note; I will write more to this review when I have a bit of free time as my husband just had s major surgery.)

Details right from the source on Tomson:
 Item description: - Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea - Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty - Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin - Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More. - Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser

 http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Salt-Soap-Moisturizing/dp/B00KHH2VOY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1404259101&sr=8-6&keywords=Dead+Sea+Salt+Soap

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM6858a62b4dc36295979f01fbfa594d84" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment