Friday, July 11, 2014

UV Sight's #1 Ultraviolet Blacklight Stain & Urine Detector Torch - Review:

I love this UV light. It works absolutely great for me. It not only picks up my mom's dogs stains, but it also picks up most of my potty training daughters stains and my son who is potty trained but sometimes misses the bowl. It also seems to work on some other types of stains (ie. food). I love this so much, no more smelling pee and not knowing where the smell is coming from. I have my go-to product for stains I can't find. No missing them with this. Oh and what's great is I don't have to get on my hands and knees to find the stains, I just turn this bad boy on and walk around spotting most stains that can't be seen and clean it up. Awesome product and it's one I will go to when needed. No more back-breaking crawling around...
*Note. Pics will be posted soon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM5013b9031e159958c4bf2085001b0289" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment