Sunday, July 27, 2014

Foxbrim 100% Pure Argan Oil - Review:


Foxbrim 100% Pure Argan Oil (for Hair, Body, Skin)

I like using the Foxbrim's Argan Oil to moisturize my hair. My hair is thin and dull. Well with the Argan Oil it has come back to life quite a bit. I have Alopecia Areata so while the Argan Oil does not help with my hair thinness it does give it that moisture and a little bit of fullness to it. It does not weigh down my hair, as the Foxbrim Argan Oil is almost weightless, it also does not have a harsh or bad head-turning/stomach-turning smell. It is a very light nutty smell, but again it is hair to notice. I use Foxbrim Argan Oil for other things as well, like skin moistener and helping my nails. But for right now until I can write more and have a bit more time for results I am leaving my review here. My overall review is a 4 out of 5 and is recommended by me for anyone who wants a healthy way and non-chemical way to moisturize their Hair, Body, and Skin.



Here Are Just Some Applications of Argan Oil:
·        Nighttime Face Moisturizer - Use small amount of 100% argan oil as a nighttime treatment. Lightly massage the oil into the face, 2-3 times a week in the evening before bedtime.
·        Leave-in Conditioner - After the shower, while your hair is still wet, add a few drops of argan oil to your hair, ends and scalp to hydrate and moisturize. It’s especially nourishing if your hair is dry from daily use of a blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron. Just add to hands rub together and run hands throughout your hair. I like doing it that way because it warms up the oil a bit.
·        Cuticle Softener - Add a drop of Argan Oil to cuticles and lightly massage it in.
·        Body Oil - Now I like to experiment with DIY things. So I made a mix of oils for a body oil. I used, coconut oil (about 4 tablespoons), the Argan oil (2-4 drops) and lemongrass oil (4-8 drops depending on how strong you want it) can substitute for lavender or other essential oils.

·        Exfoliating Lip Scrub and Moisturizer - To smooth and moisturize your lips, add a few drops of argan oil and vanilla extract to fine brown sugar. Lightly massage into lips using circular motion and rinse off.


Item Description on Tomoson:
Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is the pure and absolutely NATURAL solution to your skin and hair problems!

• Unbelievably Lightweight and Easily absorbs into face, hair, skin and nails. 
• You've seen the Hollywood GLOW. Get it. With a few drops! 
• Known as "Liquid Gold" as the miracle beauty oil that works from head to toe.
• Extremely Fresh and Long-Lasting. 
• EcoCert & Organic Certified - no preservatives, chemicals or artificial fragrances used.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment