Friday, August 8, 2014

Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask & Ear Plugs - Review:

I got the Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask with Earplugs and a carry bag, but instead of pushing the review all together I am reviewing each one individually on this one post.

I love the Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask. It is comfortable, lightweight, soft, nicely contoured. No light is let it, it's a breathable material and it's great that there is a velcro adjustable strap. I overall love it. But it seems like for me it doesn't matter what type of strap or straps any sleep mask comes with and I have had many, the strap always digs into the top of ear area where it meets the head. So I have to try something with the mask strap and see if I can figure something out. But I absolutely love the mask. Even with my one issue, I would recommend the mask for anyone who wants a very comfortable sleep mask that almost never lets in light.

I like that the ear plugs do their job and I would love to use them. The fit is great, they are comfortable but I cannot use them due to the fact that with them in I cannot hear and I have 2 young kids. So with that said not much I can say on these, except they are comfortable, as long as you do what the directions say they fit great and you can't hear with them so I would recommend these too as long as you don't have a reason as to why you don't need to hear while you sleep.

I like the bag but you have to fold the mask to get it in and I worry that after so long of doing that it may compromise the contour of the mask so I am not going to use it for the mask but I love that they include that and I do use it to keep the earplugs nice, clean and together.


Item Description on Tomoson: It's coming into summer, which means brighter & longer nights and extreme sun waking you up at the crack of dawn! If you love your sleep, but your husband watches T.V until late into the night...or if you work unique 'shift work' hours and really need to get a good sleep during the day, then this sleep mask from BEDTIME BLISS is for YOU!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment