Friday, August 8, 2014

Mystelic Beauty's Vitamin C Serum - Review:

Mestelic Beauty Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum
I do like this serum though I have not seen or felt any difference in my facial area. It is not oily or greasy feeling and absorbs easily and quickly. On my fingers, after application, it still doesn't feel oily or greasy, kinda soft yet very slightly sticky but doesn't on my face. Weird I know. I like that it makes it seem like my skin is a little less dry than normal but only after application. I will have to update after a little longer of use. No bad or nasty side-effects to note.

Item Description on Amazon:
The Secret to Reverse Signs of Ageing, Making You Look & Feel Younger!
This is The Highest Quality, Most Potent & Effective Vitamin C Serum on The Market
Are You Looking Older than You Feel? Natures Best Vitamin C Serum is Clinically Proven and tested to:
- Works for all skin types, dry, oily, sensitive as its made from Pure Natural Organic Ingredients. 
- Reduces acne by removing toxins & creating collagen for firmer, plumper, healthier skin. 
- Minimizes Redness of scars and acne by lightening pigment showing a more youthful you. 
- is the perfect consistency for applying, not to watery.
Amazing Benefits to Your Skin are:
- Instantly gain a smoother complexion and tighter skin for a more radiant beautiful you. 
- Antioxidants reduce skin damage caused by years of aging, uv rays & pollution. 
- Reverses the effects of aging, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. 
- Stimulate the synthesis of collagen making your skin look years younger, firmer, & more vibrant.
If Dramatic Results are What you are Looking for, We have the Product for You
Our product is truly the best on the market, with the highest quality Ingredients, most potent & effective serum that is clinically proven to reverse the signs of aging.
Our Guarantee to You
Put us to the test. If within 45 days, you're not 100% happy with results, just let us know and we'll refund 100% or your purchase price - No questions asked.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment