Sunday, August 31, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream - Review:

The eye cream comes in a slim bottle with a pump style top. The cream reminds me of a cucumber melon scent and is light, creamy (no clumps or grit), non-oily. I have been applying it morning and night. Before use under my eyes felt a bit rough, un-firm and just plain dry. After the first use, my under eyes were so soft and hydrated. With that being said it has slightly reduced the appearance of darkness under them. I'm excited to see how it will continue to improve the look of my under eyes and beauty lines. The Fact that the company offers a 90-day satisfaction guarantee tells me they stand behind their product and so do I. I recommend this product and even if you don't like it as much as I do it is always good to use with no harsh chemicals and again the 90 guarantee. More to write as I see more changes.



Description on Tomoson: 
Do you want your eyes to express everything but your age? Our Age Defense Eye Cream is a comprehensive solution for all your eye concerns – whether its dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines, dryness, sags or bags.

This cream is perfect for your eyes since we reject the idea of using harsh chemicals for the delicate eye area and use natural and organic ingredients instead.

We've packed in cutting edge peptides like Matrixyl-3000 and Tripeptide-5 with an ocean based Retinol and botanical Hyaluronic Acid. We know that's not enough – so we've added lots of antioxidants, organic vitamins and minerals, pure plant oils and botanical actives – Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile (to name just a few!).

Our cream works well on all skin types and leaves your skin looking and feeling firm, plump and young. Get fast and lasting results and be at the receiving end of compliments! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment