Sunday, July 20, 2014

Adovia's Eye Cream - Review:



I love Adovia's products. They are gentle and easy on the skin.

This Review is about Adovia's Eye Cream.
The first thing I noticed when I received was the packaging. The small box was very appealing. When I opened the box I saw the jar and fell in love with it. Sleek, Smooth yet a matte finish the on the small jar. Upon opening the jar, the contents were a bit all over it (but that might have been from shipping). The cream was white & looked as if it had the consistency of vitamin e cream. It was not runny or liquidity.
First Use: Gentle, easy apply, no greasiness, quick to absorb & a creamy texture. Lightweight & soothing to the area around the eyes. My tired eyes felt less tired after applied. No smell, at least none I had noticed.
I wanted to try this for 2 reasons, One being it's from Adovia & two, a friend and my sister-in-law told me I looked dead. I had some pretty bad under eye circles (bags) due to very little sleep from stress & restless nights. Now I can't say it is a magical fix for the dark circles but it did help. I will continue to use this eye cream. Looking better than uncle fester is nice. I recommend it.


  
Description On Tomoson: 
Item description:
Our Promise: Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger or Your Money Back! - Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes - Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant!

Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes - Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed!

Formulated Specifically for The Genltle Area Around the Eyes - this Light Eye Gel Absorbs Quickly into Skin for Deep Hydration

Dead Sea Salt Delivers an Immidiate Infusion of Dead Sea Minerals - Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty

Contains Vitamin C which Delivers Powerful Antioxidants Deep Into Skin Cells


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment