Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dr. Songs Hyaluronic Acid W/ Vitamin C Serum - Review:

Time to review Dr. Songs Hyaluronic Acid With Vitamin C Serum and try to cover every aspect. When I first received the product I was pleasantly surprised. I received a 1oz beautiful dark blue (not solid blue but a clear dark blue), glass bottle with an easy to use squeeze dispenser. The directions are extremely easy to understand, and only has a few step for the application process. Although water is the first ingredient listed on the bottle I did not find it watery at all; in fact, it kept the integrity of its shape, A rather not too thin *not too thick jelly like texture. Another thing I want to add is that this has NO fillers or parabens, and is a lightweight, nongreasy formula. Not I want to talk about my personal use, how I applied it, how I liked it, how it worked... Because that's what we all care about. Starting off... I loved the applicator, I can control just how little or how much I want to apply. I started off by using this as a stand alone product (without moisturizing after). The serum went on smooth and did make my face feel more hydrated, this alone is a complement to the product because; especially in the winter my skin is extremely hard to keep hydrated. After seeing the results I wanted to continue by following the directions, I mean why stop at just hydrated skin?... After about 5-10mins a apply my normal moisturizer, and I had impressive results. My skin felt radiant, glowing even. My skin felt better to the touch. After continuing this treatment every night, I wake up feeling refreshed with a flawless complexion. I recommend trying this out, it couldn't hurt. You're no better off if you don't give it a shot like myself. This product has worked for my skin, I love using this, I love hearing my husband tell my I look stunning. And I love having more soft skin.
                                           
Description on Tomoson:
About us:
  • About us:
    Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities.  The creation of Amazon has allowed manufactures like us, to easily get products directly into the hands of consumers, which allows professional quality products at a reasonable price.  Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.
     
  • Vitamin C Serum:
    Our Vitamin C Serum contains 20% vitamin c, boosted with vitamin e, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera for a smooth velvet finish on the skin that many other vitamin c serums cannot replicate.  Our formula has been refined through rigorous testing from dozens of doctors and professionals within the cosmetic industry and comes with a 365 day money back guarantee.

    Full sized 1 oz bottle. Light, non-greasy formula.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment