Saturday, August 13, 2016

RobinTech IPX7 Bluetooth Headset - Review:

Let me just state that I have been working on this review little by little since the day I got these. On August 2nd.
Features: 
  • High Definition audio technology
  • Built-in microphone
  • CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology
  • Voice prompt in English
  • IOS battery capacity display (on iPhone, not the headset)
  • Multi-point function
Specifications:

  • Supports profiles: HFP, HSP, AVRCP and A2DP
  • Operation range: 10 meters
  • Working time: 6-8 hours
  • Music time: 4-6 hours
  • Standby time: About 240 hours
  • Charging time: less than 2 hours
  • Battery capacity: 85mAh

I do really like these headphones. But there are a few points I would like to make. 
I have never gotten more than 4 hours with this headset even with no use (this could just be a defect in the battery, though.) I have had them die on me mid-call. And one size does not fit all but we will get into that.  This is not a bad review.  

I do like these better than some headsets I have used. I wish that the ear hanger (as I like to call them) was adjustable since not everyone has the same size ear. They are a rubber-like and smooth. I have smaller ears than my husband and they fit him better but still not as well as even he would like. The earbud part itself is fine and it comes with extra cushions that are different sizes. 


Now on to quality. If it's really windy you may get some feedback. I have only experienced it once and we had a storm. The sound quality is great. It almost sounds like it is right there beside you. Clean, crisp and clear sound. 

Flat cord to go around your neck. On/Off button, charging port and volume up/down. All easy to use. 


Packaging was good. It comes in a box with a lightweight cardboard sheathing. Inside the headset is in a nice strong heavy-duty but lightweight.




I received this discounted for my unbiased review.  RobinTech Facebook
 #robintech 

No comments:

Post a Comment