Friday, September 23, 2016

#Caperci Tennis Bracelet - Review



Caperci White Gold Plated Created Blue Sapphire and Cubic Zirconia Diamond Tennis Bracelet, 7.25"



The box the bracelet came in is nice and is Black and says Caperci on it (the box is not easy to pull apart.) The weight of the bracelet is 0.317 of and ounce or 7.9 grams and the length is 7.15 inches. The pictures really don't do this bracelet justice. My mom loves it and so do I. I gave it to my mom as a special gift and to help me with this review as a collaboration. Now even though we do like this bracelet we cannot at this time say definitely say that it leaves a bluish mark where it touches the skin (most plated jewelry does). We are not leaving a bad mark or rating based on that. We also like the fact that the closure/clasp is tight and will not fall off.  
#Caperci (click the hashtag to go to their Amazon page)

 *Note: we received this free or discounted for our unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment