Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Lelekiss Heart Necklace - Review:


I really love this necklace. I do have some cons but those are just in what I prefer not what is or isn't right with the necklace so please keep 
that in mind. For instance, I prefer more of a choker type of necklace and don't like the ones that hang low. For whatever reason, after I had my thyroid surgery that's just how I am and what I prefer. Also the fact that there was no chain length option when going to purchase the necklace. Not everyone had a small neck or a big one, I have a small neck.

I also have to mention that I was extremely happy to do this review because from the pictures I saw online it matched my wedding ring and it really does. I have a ruby heart ring and it's a perfect fit together. Now if only I could get the earrings that went with the ring fixed, or get a new set they would all go so well with each other.


The pendant itself 0.457 of an ounce. The chain is 0.077 of an ounce. Together the total weight is 0.537 of an ounce. With the box it comes in the total weight is 2.199 ounces but we don't wear the box. The feel of it seems heavier to me, but that is the true weight of this Necklace.


The biggest part of the pendant from the bottom tip of heart to the left tip of the arrow wings is 1.65 inches. The middle of the heart from edge to edge is 1.1 inch. Chain length is 16" with and extra 2" for adjustment up to 18". It uses a lobster clasp.


#HeartNecklace (Click the Hashtag)


*Note: I received this discounted for my honest and unbiased review. I never left getting a product for free or discounted affect my review or rating. 








LELEKISS Description:
Perfect Heart-Shaped SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Crystal Necklace Gifts for Her - Inspired by Titanic Heart of the Ocean and Cupid legend

This LELEKISS SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Crystal Heart Pendant Necklace is an ideal gift for your loved ones, Lover, girlfriend, fiancee, wife, mother, couple, Valentine etc. It expresses your love to them. It is also a good choice for engagement or wedding jewelry
Specifications: 
Main Stone: Swarovski Element Crystal. 
Metal Type: Eco-friendly Platinum Plated. 
Heart Size: 1.18"*1.10". 
Pendant Size: 1.57" x 1.10". 
Chain Length: 16" plus extra 2.00". 
Weight: Approx. 20g. 
Clasp: Lobster
Luxury Jewelry Gift Box, Brand: LELEKISS
Lelekiss Jewelry Gift Box & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, Brand: LELEKISS

No comments:

Post a Comment