Monday, September 12, 2016

NYB Lavender Essential Oil - Review:



#NewYorkBiology Lavender Essential Oil (Kashmir) - 100% Pure & Natural - Therapeutic Grade - Triple Extra Quality Lavender Oil Linalool 31%, Linalyl Acetate 34%, 1 fl oz

I am impressed with #NewYorkBiology's Essential Oil line. They are all not to bad of a price and they are always fresh smelling and not too strong yet not too light and airy smelling.

I use the lavender essential oil in my Nature's Bounty Earthly Elements diffuser (a cheap yet nice diffuser, a review later on that.) I also put a few drops in my kid's bath and it calms them before bed. I really have not been able to use it too much in terms of remedies like I normally would so that will come in a later update (since I have been really sick). I want you to know that with what little use I have had with this essential oil it helps calm my whole family. It's a relaxing, peaceful, soul, body and mind calm. 

Sorry for the short review I will update once I am better. 

#NewYorkBiology (click the hashtag to check it out)

I received this free or discounted for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment